The past weekend had been pretty hectic, from Friday all night prayer meeting to my first day as a postman (postie) and the trial at Chokoku (chinese buffet restaurant). Sunday was a full day as well, backing up as a worship singer for both services, with bouts of dosing off in the afternoon, my body demanding some rest i guess.
Felt the fast getting to me a bit today, don't really know why. More thoughts of food and even the thought of breaking fast *shock* hehe...then the thought that I have told people it was a planned 40 day fast...and the debate in my mind that I shouldn't continue the fast just because of my pride. hehe...lots going on in the head again...
Thank God for providing work opportunity at Chokoku, just before I came out today got a phone call from the manager to ask if I could work for 2 days during the week...which was good news cuz I've been rather free during the weekdays...and thank God also that it came so quick...He will provide. I thank God for my dad also, for providing so well for me, and I believe has given me no worries about my needs financially, some may call it being spoilt...it could be that...but it has more importantly given me a sense of trust that God will provide...(my dad gave me a glimpse of what a good dad is...a glimpse because God is the best dad)..
The title I believe is one of encouragement...and I am ready to follow the footsteps of my Lord in giving everything...(His spirit will help me)...
Flipping through the Costa Foundation leaflet when I was sipping my flat white and reading Lance Armstrong's book...in Waterstone's...I hope that one day I could start my own cafe also...and I want the coffee growers to benefit from their crops as well...I wonder how much the really big players in coffee (Starbucks, Costa etc) are actually giving back to these communities....
When things are starting to fade...when tiredness creeps in...I pray that my eyes will be opened...to see through the eyes of God...to see all the things yet to be fulfilled...that His kingdom will come unto the earth and His will be done....until that day...when everything will end...the GREAT DAY...
alright...I think if ever I will have people reading my blog...they must be able to have long attention spans cuz I tend to write too much! haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment